My best trip ever would be when I went to Miami, Florida, the Christmas of 2005. This was when I was roughly 14 years old. I went with my brother, my mom and my dad. One of the reasons this was the best trip was because I got to spend time with my family that I never really knew before, and when I got to know them, i found out what amazing people they were. another reason was because I went when it was christmas so I remember getting many presents. Last but not least, I loved it when I went because we went on a boat ride with my uncle. It was amazing, because we were excited about the whole thing but suddenly our boat stopped so we were filled with fear and anxiety at the same time, which made the trip worthwhile for me. I don't think I would ever forget this trip.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

Awsome Bryan!!! Seems really cool your trip and good for you for discovering your family as great persons!
ResponderEliminar:o WOW... you got stuck in the boat :o!.... amazing, awesome trip
ResponderEliminarAwsome cool vacation exept for the boat part
ResponderEliminar